Saturday, December 20, 2014

365 in 2014

I visited a friend for lunch who is now working for my previous
employer. They've moved to brand new offices since I left, complete
with a fancy cafe in the foyer. I had hoki fish cakes with asparagus,
poached egg and hollandaise.

I did a two day training course for work. I was pretty excited
when they gave us a chocolate elf  with popping candy inside!
My first Christmas treat of the year.

The surprise purple flowers the pink quill from a couple of weeks back sprouted!

For the first time, I am taking part in a Twitter Secret Santa, run by
NZ Post. It's really fun, and it combines two of my favourite
things - stalking people on Twitter and Christmas! This was my
gift ready to be sent to the Santa Storehouse. Excite!

Can you guess what my work Christmas party costume was?
The theme was heroes and villains. I even had a Luigi!


We picked up our kitten! It was a very exciting day for all involved. Her name
is Moxie and she's a beautiful 3 month old tortoise shell. We are in love with her.

I know - two cat photos in a row, but she is so cute!
We pretty much spent all weekend with her, making her
feel at home with us, and she's doing just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment