Saturday, December 13, 2014

365 in 2014

I took a little detour on my ride home from work. These are the boat sheds on
Oriental Parade.

This lily is from our garden, however I can't take credit for growing it - the plant was
already there when we moved in and the flowers have just started to bloom.

I got some chocolates from a colleague. And we have
these cute recognition cards at work too. 

I won a free lunch at Mexico, to give their weekly specials
a try. These were coffee and ancho braised pork spare ribs - yum!

I spent a weekend with some family on their farm, Cordy Lea, in
Hororata, Canterbury. I was sleeping in the games room, and I love
these curtains. They have been the same since I was a kid
(and probably years before that).

I captured this busy bee in some foxgloves in the garden at Cordy
Lea. It was such a lovely sunny day to sit in the beautiful garden.

We went to visit some family graves while we were here. This is the Hororata
church which was, sadly, badly damaged in the 2010 earthquake.
My cousin and her husband were the last couple to be married here.

No comments:

Post a Comment