Monday, November 17, 2014

365 in 2014

Took my car through the car wash for the first time since I bought it - over
a year and a half ago! This was in aid of it looking all sparkly clean to be sold.
I do love a car wash. Probably because we didn't have a car when I was a kid.

A rainbow over Wellington Hospital

A box of fun...which was delivered with a pizza. Amazing times we live in

Pub quiz night = pizza. But tonight it was a burger.
It was pretty average but they were on the right track with the beetroot - beetroot
in a burger is always a smart move

Pretty evening sky reflection in our living room window

A beautiful day over in Martinborough with some
girlfriends for lunch and a few wine tastings.
We're so grown up

The result of last week's recipe - Pumpkin and Spianch Rotolo Bake. Which
actually turned into a lasagne as I didn't have fresh lasagne sheets for the rotolo part.
Delicious but a LOT of work with everything made from scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment