Sunday, November 2, 2014

365 in 2014

Boxes, boxes and more boxes. I had way more stuff to pack than I anticipated.

A lovely bike ride home along the scenic route.

We picked up the keys to our new flat! And had a beer there to celebrate.

Last night in my awesome flat. We had a final dinner together
and one of my flatmates made this delicious Mexican
chilli chocolate pudding - so good.

Moving day. And bubbles to celebrate a long and
tiring, but very exciting, day.

Pretty flowers (some fressias I think?) to brighten up the new place, with a
backdrop of empty boxes. I bought the makeshift vase for $3 at the Salvation
Army store down the road.

We had out of town visitors to stay on our second night in the new place.
There were a few hangovers on Sunday, but that was sorted out quick smart with a
bracing walk up Mt Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment