Monday, November 10, 2014

365 in 2014

First proper meal cooked in the new house - chicken,
capsicum and eggplant bake (and some pretty flowers
from my mama).

Aaaaand....no Tuesday picture this week. Boo

I like the way the afternoon sun lights up the town belt.
This is the view across Newtown from our bedroom window

Fish and chips at the beach!

Awaiting trick or treaters with a glass of wine. And a very squashed pumpkin donut
that I picked up for the boy at Dunkin' Donuts in Auckland airport, on the
way back from a day trip for work (because Dunkin' Donuts isn't in Wellington)

Thought this recipe looked good when I saw it in a magazine
at the hairdresser. Stay tuned for the result next week!

Spent Sunday afternoon weeding this garden bed - and stabbed
myself in the arm with a trowel in the process.
All ready for a little veggie and herb garden now though.
Results of this, also next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment