Monday, September 8, 2014

365 in 2014

I kicked off a very foodie week with some delicious sticky date pudding
made by my flatmate.

And to try and mitigate all the food (it was still Wellington on a Plate you see),
I made this super salad for lunch

A soft shell crab burger at Dragonfly. Not amazing - but also not what
I was expecting. Who knew you ate the whole crab? Ok, so apparently it was
only me who wasn't aware 

But it wasn't all about snacks. There were also cool lights for Lux Wellington!
This sort of thing always makes me feel super lucky to live here

I was given my very first vinyl record. It has all sorts of fancy stuff - like
it plays from the inside out and has a sweet hologram. Here's the title track.

Last foodie one I promise...well for this week at least. This was Wellington
Chocolate Factory custard with Flight Coffee espresso foam and pistachio tuille.
It was like drinking a chocolate hug

A calm, somewhat sunny day, that was perfect for a bike ride
around the bays - I definitely needed the exercise after this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment