Sunday, September 21, 2014

365 in 2014

I had arranged to work from home on this Monday as I had
a presentation to work on. And boy, was it a good day to choose!

Lights on the Brooklyn hill. I know technically it's not a good photo, but I
like the effect the longer shutter speed made when I moved my camera

I've been doing a photography course in a high school science class room
on Wednesday evenings

I made this yummy sweet chilli chicken and noodle salad.
So zingy with fresh lime, mint and coriander

I was given some fresh chillis from my aunt's garden in
Martinborough a while back and I hung them to dry from a
window catch in the kitchen with ribbon, as it's all I could find

Trying out some longer shutter speeds on my
photography class field trip. This is the waterfall at Te Papa.
So yeah, not really a field trip

A good friend has come back from overseas to have her
first baby, so we threw her a baby shower and had fun
decorating some cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment