Saturday, August 9, 2014

365 in 2014

So guess what....I missed posting a whole week of photos from the end of July! I've just added this post in about 6 months later when I was going through them again and realised. Whoops. They're old but they're still good - I promise.

At the Paramount Cinema to watch a Kiwi film festival movie
Everything We Loved. Bit creepy, and not the greatest acting, but I enjoyed it.
Here's the trailer

One thing I really missed out living overseas was good, cheap
sushi - there's so much of it in Wellington!

Everyone loves bubbles!

Picked up these bowls from a restaurant that was closing down and selling everything.
Still a bit bummed I missed out on the ceramic green cow, which sold before
I could get back to buy it

Dinner at Siem Reap, a yummy Asian restaurant. Don't tell anyone but I
once did a dine and dash from here many years ago. I still feel bad about it

Paid a visit to The Fed in Auckland when I was there for the weekend.
This toasted Reuben sandwich was $22 but it was worth it.
The poutine was also awesome

I spent the day over on Waiheke Island. It was a rainy day so I did a little
tiki tour on a bus and then visited a couple of vineyards. It was pretty great

No comments:

Post a Comment