Wednesday, August 6, 2014

365 in 2014

Finally finished making this infinity scarf that I knitted after watching
this video that said I could knit it with my arms in 30 minutes.
It took me four tries and several months to finish - but I did it!

Loving my slow cooker! All these delicious ingredients turned magically
overnight into sausage, lentil and butternut squash goodness 

A very delicious Otago pinot noir for a wintry Wednesday night

Went to see this cool local band, Weapons You've Never Heard Of.
Ok so my boyfriend is one of these dudes, so I'm a little bias, but check them out.
I really like the blurry, animatedness of this photo.

It was my mama's birthday, so I turned a banana spice loaf recipe into
some birthday cupcakes for her. I made lemon icing to go with them and this
 photo would've been way better with them iced, but they were still warm and
I had to rush to a film festival movie, so mum had to ice them herself

Went to Six Barrel Soda Co - for the first time, surprisingly. I just love
the stripy straws and their teeny tiny cafe is so cute

I finally got around to spending the rest of my insurance payout after my
house was robbed last year and they took a bunch of jewellery.
I had this made to replace an E necklace my Nanny from the UK gave me.
It's nothing like the previous one, but it's something I will wear and think of her

No comments:

Post a Comment