Saturday, June 28, 2014

365 in 2014

Celebrating one year since a first date with this dude I kinda
like - with a date night at Chow. We waited ages for a table
and then pretty much ordered the entire menu

Made a really yummy Autumn soup from a recipe I cut out of a magazine
a really long time ago. It was so nice and warming, especially with
parmesan cheese on top

Street art down Opera House lane. Cool to see that some Matariki art
is being added at the moment

Bought a flash new camera! Pretty excited about being able to take some
better quality photos. I'll still use both this one and my old one, mainly
because it's not practical to carry this one with me everywhere, but excited
to experiment - once I know how to use it properly, that is!

Went to a pretty choice pop-up bar, Brooklyn, with a hip hop theme, on a
Friday night. My drink of choice was a Kool Aid cocktail

I love this neon sign at Nikau Cafe

A Sunday walk up Mt Kaukau. Very blustery and chilly at the top,
but great views

No comments:

Post a Comment