Saturday, June 21, 2014

365 in 2014

A cold, wet Wellington night. And an appropriate
Game of Thrones/beer reference

Morning coffee at Flight. I think this is a coffee
syphon, but I can't be sure. So fancy.

I often have fantasies about working in a book store.
So quiet and warm. So many books.

Pretty excited that Mojo have introduced a smaller takeaway
cup - now my takeaway flat white will actually be a flat white
and not overly milky. Although it isn't any cheaper...

Ok so I thought at the time that this would be an arty shot. But it's
just peanut shells on the floor of a bar after I had a few too many drinks

This however definitely helped after said few too many - the mushroom
pizza is the bomb

A beautiful day for a bike ride around the coast

2 comments:

  1. Working in a bookstore - so many books; so little pay :)

    I think the coffee gadget is a "cold drip" filter http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_brew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this cold drip coffee thing is really taking off in Wellington. I should try it, but I can't help thinking, is it going to be like if I just left my cup of coffee on the bench for half an hour and drunk it?

      Delete