Saturday, June 14, 2014

365 in 2014

Gah! So I forgot to take a picture last Monday. It was a pretty non-eventful day, which seems to be when I forget. I've also noticed that as the days get darker, it's harder to find interesting and bright things to photograph. But I am pretty happy that I'm almost half way through my 365 days and I've only forgotten twice. Enjoy this week's pics, peeps!

So many babies in my life right now. None of them are
mine but they are all so delicious. This one is a newbie
and just look at this tiny downy ear!

I took this from the motorway, driving (passengering, actually) back from
a work trip to Palmerston North on a stunning day.

Quiz night! The Dyslexic Brians are a force to be reckoned with - although
we only came fourth equal this time. But we discovered later that at least
one of the other teams was cheating. So lame.

It's Christmas! Oh wait, nah it's only winter this side of the planet.

I was kind of a bit incapacitated by a
hangover on this day, so this is what you get.
My beverage of choice

Went to see a really cool documentary in the Documentary Edge festival
called A Brony Tale. It's about men who like the cartoon My Little Pony.
It wasn't as weird as you might think. Check out the trailer here

No comments:

Post a Comment