Sunday, October 12, 2014

365 in 2014

Found these beauties peaking over my fence. I am so happy spring is here
and we've had some really stellar days lately

This Tuesday afternoon was so clear, you could see all the way to the
snowy Rimutakas

I had a beer and some pizza at Newtown's newest hang out,
Moon Bar. They have a few choice pinball machines, including
this vintage number. It's so cool to have a great bar and live music
venue right on the door step

I bought some cute new flats. They were pretty cheap and, interestingly,
completely vegan

Another first this week was trying Beer Meets Grill. The burgers are pretty amazing,
but the wait for both a table and food was so long. If I was hungry, I wouldn't
choose this place

I've been dying to go to The Hangar for brunch for a while.
Whilst the coffee was good (cute tray and little tasting notes too), the food was
disappointing - super hard toast and everything was a bit cold, including the plate.
So my inner foodie was left wanting this week

Another beaut of a day -  you could almost touch the south island on this
Sunday morning walk

No comments:

Post a Comment