Monday, October 6, 2014

365 in 2014

Unfortunately I was sick with a tummy bug on the Monday of this week, so there's no photo. Damn. I'm sure that no-one would've been interested in anything I was seeing that day. But enough about that - here are some pics from the rest of the week!

It's love, isn't it? An exhibition in the light boxes in
Courtenay Place park

Te Papa from the City to Sea bridge on a sunny spring day

A really awesome seared beef salad I made, with beetroot, feta and a horseradish
and peppercorn sauce. And with a nice glass of pinot to boot

This lion was looking after the entrance way of an Indian
restaurant I went to on a Friday night

80s roller disco at the Kilbirnie Recreation Centre. Cannot express how
much fun this was. I loved skating as a kid, and it's a skill I haven't lost, thankfully

Sunday breakfast for one - avocado, bacon and scrambled eggs,
And People's Coffee of course!

2 comments:

  1. How often is the roller disco? It looks like so much fun, hope it's still there when I'm back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure how often it is, but it's definitely not a once off - it's at the Kilbirnie Recreation Centre. It was so awesome! :)

      Delete