Wednesday, April 16, 2014

365 in 2014

All that was left after a four course dinner for seven people at
my flat. I contributed by eating and drinking. You're welcome.

Super gutted that last Tuesday was the first day this year that I forgot to
take a photo. I got myself some boots to cheer me up.
Plus it's definitely autumn now, so I kinda need them

And because I forgot Tuesday, you get two Wednesday photos this week

Dinner at Crab Shack with a friend visiting from London

First night out drinking in a while, due to being sick for aaaaaages

Wandering around some second hand stores and vinyl shops on a relaxed
Saturday. One over stuffed store had a selection of plastic dinosaurs for sale

Checking out the Adam Portraiture Award and Exhibition at the
New Zealand Portrait Gallery on a cloudy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment