Thursday, April 3, 2014

365 in 2014

Over 4 years later, I finally got a canvas framed that I
bought in a favela in Rio de Janeiro. So happy with the
result and  now I get to look at it every day, instead of it
languishing, wrapped up in my wardrobe

Had a fancy glass of champagne to celebrate
accepting a fancy new job

One of my favourite things to cook - a yummy vegetarian curry (without all
Jamie's extra side dishes) and made with korma paste instead of rogan josh

Decided to do some practice - only the third time I've done so since I
finished my beginner course of guitar lessons, oh about....6 months ago

Picked up my Colour Run gear for Sunday!

A few days of being sick and trying not to go out meant trying to
entertain myself at home. Annabel Langbein's Surprise Chocolate Cake
turned out pretty good - the surprise being that it's got pumpkin in it!

Managed to do the Colour Run although I had to walk it due to still being
sick. But so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment