Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Funny t-shirts

I was walking down the street in Vancouver the other day and I saw a guy wearing this t-shirt:

I'm pretty sure I was the only person in the close proximity of that guy who got the joke.

If you don't know, back in '99, New Zealand television personaliy Mickey Havoc named Gore as the gay capital of New Zealand. Statistics proved in '97 that there are, in fact, only three gay couples living in Gore.

Anyway, here are some of the best t-shirts I've seen around the place:



Source: www.lookatmeshirts.com


Source: www.lookatmeshirts.com

And some sweet as Kiwi ones:


Source: www.mrvintage.co.nz


Source: www.billitees.co.nz

Source: www.mrvintage.co.nz




Source: www.mrvintage.co.nz


We've come a long way since 'Jesus is my homeboy'

3 comments:

  1. They crack me up! Not even owl is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gore it's not that gay is top.

    Not even owl and good afterble consternnon are a close second.

    ReplyDelete