Monday, July 27, 2009

Best stuff from the internet last week

The trailer for the movie Whip It - Ellen Page, roller derby, a kick ass soundtrack and it's directed by Drew Barrymore - what more could you want?

Vancouver is in the middle of a heat wave at the moment and we were treated to an amazing show from mother nature. Check out what my Saturday was like.

I know this has been everywhere, but this is what every wedding should be like. Wouldn't be my choice of song but what a fantastic way to celebrate with your mates on your wedding day.

This article about the best nude beaches and events in the world.....maybe because I went to one of the beaches at the weekend and participated in one of the events recently....or maybe just because being naked is awesome.

I discovered, completely by accident, that one of my new favourite bands, Arcade Fire, does the beautiful theme song in the Where The Wild Things Are trailer. Take a listen to 'Wake Up' here.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. That wedding entrance video has been doing the rounds here. I watched it twice. I laughed so much, but I felt the bride could have done better. And it even made it on TV3 news the other night!
    I loved the day in Vancouver movie. SO stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that video has totally gone viral! It's everywhere at the moment. I think I've watched it about 5 times!

    ReplyDelete