Sunday, May 16, 2010

If absence makes the heart grow fonder

Ok so due to some serious technology issues with my computer which could not be resolved by turning it off and turning it back on again and my flat taking FOREVER to get the internet sorted, I have not been updating this blog as regularly as I would have liked.

I have lots of exciting things to write about as I am now living in London - and have been for almost 3 months. It really doesn't feel like South America was that long ago. I am going to get my final blog up about Mexico (becasue I can't just leave it incomplete like that - it makes me feel funny) and then this blog is gonna change a bit - from intrepid backpacking adventures to more musings about life in general, commentaries on things I love (and don't love) about living in London, as well some travel and foodie stuff thrown in the mix too.

So if you're reading this, and you like my blogs, please follow me. I need more followers as I'd love to pursue this as a little side career . And I promise I won't make you drink the Kool Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment