Tuesday, January 28, 2014

365 in 2014

Annabel Lanbein's flapjacks on Wellington Anniversary
day. And happy one year back in NZ to me!

I really must finish reading this book that I started about a year
ago. It's good, I just don't have a lot of time to read. I love that
my magic 8 ball pen says 'without a doubt' in this picture.
Even my pen thinks I need to finish what I start!

Finally went to see Anchorman 2.
And by the hymen of Olivia Newton-John, I was
not disappointed

Stopped to watch a spot of cricket as I rode through the Basin Reserve
on the way home

A thrilling Friday night Scrabble game. I won. Just so that's clear

A bike ride out to Pencarrow Lighthouse in Eastbourne.
You could see all the way to the mountains in the south island

A very rainy Sunday. Which meant track suit pants and movies.
I wasn't that upset about it

No comments:

Post a Comment