Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wasting valuable company time

Because it's almost Monday....and because I have a lot of downtime in my job and, let's face it, I'm a big fan of lists and the movie High Fidelity - I am going to give you my Top Five Entertaining Websites for Wasting Time at Work.

www.fmylife.com
Think you're having a bad day? There are so many other people having worse days than you. Other peoples' pain makes me feel better.

www.failblog.org
Random pics and videos of...well...epic fails.

www.funnyordie.com
This website is the brainchild of Will Ferrell, Judd Apatow and a couple of other funny dudes. My personal favourites are, The Landlord with Will Ferrell and the series of Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis videos.

www.textsfromlastnight.com
We've all sent random and/or inappropriate texts after a few drinks....now they're on the internet for all to see - be careful who you drunk dial. Apparently they're turning this site into a sitcom....only in the US of A.

www.craigslist.org/about/best/all
Craigslist is a website in Canada where you can buy and sell stuff, find a ride somewhere, or a place to live, meet random people - and laugh at their ads. Gotta love the guy who's looking for an 'assistant to help in texting duties'.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment